Xbox Game Pass subscribers are upset! 6 games are removed
The games that will be added/removed from Xbox Game Pass in February have been announced. While 6 games will be removed from the library, 9 games will be added to Game Pass.
Xbox Game Pass February list has been announced. While Xbox players will lose some popular games this month, they will also gain attention-grabbing new titles. For example, on February 15, many games such as Castlevania-style Infernax and the action -packed Skul: The Hero Slayer will be removed from the library.
Xbox Game Pass February games
Xbox Game Pass subscribers are waiting for a very active month. The company recently announced new games that will be added between the beginning of February. So much so that the total value of the games is 2,160 TL. These include productions such as Hi-Fi Rush, GoldenEye 007 and Darkest Dungeon.
Games that will bid farewell to Game Pass in February are also noteworthy. In addition to Infernax and Skul: The Hero Slayer, another production to leave the library is Operation Catalyst , the first half of the CrossfireX campaign developed by Remedy . However, Game Pass users can purchase these games at a discounted price and continue playing.
Xbox users will receive nine games in the new month. But it will also see all six builds removed from the library. Here is the list of games that will be removed and added in February.
Games to be added to Xbox Game Pass in February:
- January 25 – Hi-Fi Rush (Cloud, PC and Xbox Series X/S)
- January 27 – GoldenEye 007 (Cloud and console)
- January 30 – Roboquest (console)
- January 30 – Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition (Cloud and console)
- January 31 – Inkulinati (Cloud, console and PC)
- January 31 – JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle R (Cloud, console and PC)
- February 2 – Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, console and PC)
- February 2 – Grid Legends (Cloud with EA Play)
- February 7 – Hot Wheels Unleashed – Game of the Year Edition (Cloud, console and PC)
Xbox Game Pass games to be removed in February:
- Besiege (Console and PC)
- CrossfireX: Operation Catalyst (Console and Cloud)
- Infernax (Console, PC and Cloud)
- The Last Kids on Earth and the Staff of Doom (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Recompile (Console, PC and Cloud)
- Skul: The Hero Slayer (Console, PC and Cloud)
Planning to get ahead with systems such as Game Pass in its console competition with Sony, Microsoft does not neglect to add many AAA (large-scale) games to this system.
So what do you think about this subject? You can share your views with us in the Comments section.