We disassembled the 200 Megapixel camera sensor phone of Chinese technology giant Xiaomi, Xiaomi 12T Pro, and took a closer look at the hardware inside.
The device, which has a flat 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1220 x 2712 pixels, has a 120 Hz refresh rate and is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The Xiaomi 12T Pro model will have a single RAM option, 12 GB RAM. It also offers 128GB and 256GB capacities on the storage side of the device.
Xiaomi 12T Pro comes with a 200 Megapixel camera with f/1.69 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Both models will be offered to users with a 5,000 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support. However, it is among the information that the devices will have a plastic frame.
Xiaomi 12T Pro technical specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Cores : 1x 3.2 GHz ARM Cortex-X2, 3x 2.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A710, 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A510
- GPU unit : Adreno
- Display: 6.67 inch AMOLED, 1220×2712 FHD+, 446 PPI, 120 Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits brightness
- Main camera : 1/1.22 inch sensor, F1.69 aperture, 200 Megapixels, 4K 60 FPS, 8K 30 FPS
- Wide angle: 1/4 inch sensor, F2.2 aperture, 8 Megapixels
- Macro camera: 1/5 inch sensor, F2.4 aperture
- Front camera : 1/3.47 inch sensor, F2.24 aperture, 20 Megapixels, FHD 60 FPS
- DxOMark : 129 Points
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 120W fast charge, 0 to 100 full charge in 19 minutes
- Storage : 128GB/256, UFS 3.1
- Memory : 12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Size and weight: 163.1 mm x 75.9 mm x 8.6 mm / 205 grams
- Connectivity: 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax), USB Type-C 2.0, Nano-SIM (4FF)
- OS: Android 12,MIUI 13
- Back cover : Glass
- Body : Plastic (Metal appearance)
- Silver and black color options