We smashed the Xiaomi 12T Pro!
We took a closer look at the hardware inside the 200 Megapixel camera sensor phone Xiaomi 12T Pro. We smashed the Xiaomi 12T Pro.
We disassembled the 200 Megapixel camera sensor phone of Chinese technology giant Xiaomi, Xiaomi 12T Pro, and took a closer look at the hardware inside.
The device, which has a flat 6.67-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1220 x 2712 pixels, has a 120 Hz refresh rate and is protected by Gorilla Glass 5. The Xiaomi 12T Pro model will have a single RAM option, 12 GB RAM. It also offers 128GB and 256GB capacities on the storage side of the device.
Xiaomi 12T Pro comes with a 200 Megapixel camera with f/1.69 aperture and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Both models will be offered to users with a 5,000 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support. However, it is among the information that the devices will have a plastic frame.
Xiaomi 12T Pro technical specifications
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- Cores : 1x 3.2 GHz ARM Cortex-X2, 3x 2.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A710, 4x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A510
- GPU unit : Adreno
- Display: 6.67 inch AMOLED, 1220×2712 FHD+, 446 PPI, 120 Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits brightness
- Main camera : 1/1.22 inch sensor, F1.69 aperture, 200 Megapixels, 4K 60 FPS, 8K 30 FPS
- Wide angle: 1/4 inch sensor, F2.2 aperture, 8 Megapixels
- Macro camera: 1/5 inch sensor, F2.4 aperture
- Front camera : 1/3.47 inch sensor, F2.24 aperture, 20 Megapixels, FHD 60 FPS
- DxOMark : 129 Points
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 120W fast charge, 0 to 100 full charge in 19 minutes
- Storage : 128GB/256, UFS 3.1
- Memory : 12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Size and weight: 163.1 mm x 75.9 mm x 8.6 mm / 205 grams
- Connectivity: 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax), USB Type-C 2.0, Nano-SIM (4FF)
- OS: Android 12,MIUI 13
- Back cover : Glass
- Body : Plastic (Metal appearance)
- Silver and black color options